DSC00263.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

Hello Dave, Thank you for your patience and EIB submission. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are present and your armor represents all necessary elements to qualify for EIB. With that Sly and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to "Expert Infantry"     :salute: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we point out any areas we feel may need a little work to improve the overall look of your armor.

Though it's not big issue we would suggest bringing in the shoulder bells even closer to eliminate the bell to chest gap, especially on the left arm. I like to to use this reference picture a lot because it illustrates tight fitting armor.

Reference pic

Centurion suggestions:

In this section we try to prepare you for Centurion. Sly, myself or your fellow brothers may suggest areas needing improvement. 

1) Flexible hard guards. According to the CRL you hand guards will need to be replaced with the flexible ones. 

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Hand guards shall be latex or latex-like, painted white, affixed to rubber gloves in lieu of plastic hand guards.

2) The Crl states your drop boxes need to be aligned with the outermost edge of the ammo belt. Gluing the mounting straps should remedy this issue.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

DSC00269b.jpg

Reference photo

0f7f15d3-79ad-4693-b3da-e8cbc650c92d.jpg

3) Clean up the kidney to shim connection. The CRL states there can only be one seam between the kidney and ab. We see that you added shims, great job BTW. We would like to see you clean up the connection better, make it look more uniform, like it's one piece. 

DSC00313b.jpg

4) As a suggestion only we would like to see pan head screws used on the Thermal Detonator, yours appear to be "V" screws.

Reference pic

gallery_12157_51_33329.jpg

5) Another suggestions would be to replace your Hovi screens with something more accurate, a heavier mesh. There are a few tutorials illustrating how to replace this if you choose to do so.

DSC00292-crop.jpg

Reference image

f316cad4-5241-4f0a-ae1b-9bd96b67b348.jpg

6) After careful review it looks as if your shins are assembled incorrectly. You look to have two inners on one side leg and two outers on the other. I know the shins being mismarked by Anovos in some kits has been a nightmare. If you choose to shoot for Centurion we'll need you reassemble them correctly. When finished each side should be proportionate to the other.

Thanks again for your app and welcome to EIB trooper  :salute:   

Awesome, thank you so much for your time and for your ANOVOS build thread, it was a life saver!!!! I actually just received my ANOVOS gloves tonight so I can finally decide which gloves to glue my latex hand guards onto :) I appreciate all the tips to make my costume better, will get to work on the centurion tweaks. I have to admit though ... I'm bummed about the shins, spent hours agonizing over which one went were lol . Oh well, knew I was gonna goof it up , cheers thanks again