Best quality commercial e-11 blaster?

I think it probably depends on what you are planning to do with it.
Loads of troopers like the hyperfirm rubber blasters, as if you're trooping and a little kid (or big kid) wants to hold it for a photo you don't have to worry about them dropping it and breaking it.
It's also light enough that you won't have a dead arm after a whole day of holding it while you troop.

There's a guy on ebay now who is doing a very nice looking ABS 3D printed one with a functioning stock, bolt, and fire select switch- but it comes as a ~75 part kit and requires
a fair bit of sanding and assembly. There are a number of makers out there who have resin kits cast off of real Sterlings (and the additional accessories).

Then there are guys doing pipe builds and loading their guns with sound and light boards, etc, etc.

:smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

I suppose that depends on how you define "highest quality".

If you are looking for most accurate, then nothing will beat a converted Sterling submachine gun with all authentic parts (correct scope, counter, cylinders, etc.). Thing is, those aren't mass-produced by any sort of company - they are hand-made one at a time.

Hello,<br><br>

With all of you being the experts... I was wondering which company produces the highest quality e11 blasters? Polymer or even alloy... I don't need the blaster, I'm interested in who the manufacturer is.<br><br>

Thanks! Ed

If you talk only about a licensed company then I guess you will not get the most accurate blasters out there considering Rubies and Hasbro blasters are more like toys. The airsoft Sterlings so far are very nice, but missing a few things regarding accuracy. Master Replicas E-11 blaster is very cool, but MR is out of business for a long time already. But if you consider fan made too, then a new bigger world opens up.

I suppose that depends on how you define "highest quality".

If you are looking for most accurate, then nothing will beat a converted Sterling submachine gun with all authentic parts (correct scope, counter, cylinders, etc.). Thing is, those aren't mass-produced by any sort of company - they are hand-made one at a time.

Actually, they are still being produced and in the thousands.  Of course, dealing with Indian Arms manufacturers is not some thing I wish to deal with in obtaining a proper set piece.  however, I really am looking for a quality injection molding firm.

They aren't mass produced anymore..

Even Wiselite stoped a couple of years ago..

They too are out of business now.

The building is empty.

About 3 yrs ago when done with the sterlings, they let go 40 employees

They kept 7 and started making aircraft parts.

Nobody is making civilian sterlings from kits right now.

Except a indiviual.....

Edited by Tr00per