Is it okay to remove the ab plate from the cod?

I will await for the response from an expert here as well. I'm curious.

I think it will still hold for centurion standards, since the cut separation is hidden under the belt.

But wait for confirmation.

Okay, the way you worded that title, I was thinking you wanted to cut the buttons off of your abdomen. I was saying to myself "Why would you want to do that?"

Now that I've read your actual post, I understand and assure you that you can separate the cod piece from the abdomen. There are kits out there that come with them in two separate pieces to begin with. Mine is one of them, so I have separate cod and abdomen parts. 

Feel free to cut it, but do so carefully and with a plan ahead of time. ;)

• Like 1

Ok, cool. I'll definitely take my time with it, I almost messed up my bicep by cutting twice and measuring once, I can hide it under the cover strip though.<br><br>

I'm hoping I'll be able to sit somewhat comfortably, or at least bend to a certain extent.

• Like 1

Sit? lol...

Good Luck! lmfao

. As said above sitting is gonna be tough. My kit came in two pieces, and it does help with being able to bend forward and looking down in front of you though. Edited by Surfintrooper
  • Like 1