How tight should the limbs be?

Started my first build and I'm not quite sure how tight everything should be. The forearms fall to my wrists when I put my arms to the sides but they can't get any tighter, or else I wouldn't be able to get them on or off. They are fitted to be almost tight when I flex my muscles. Same for the biceps, they fall right to the top of the forearms. A strapping system and foam liners are the only things I've seen to fix this, I'd like a tight fitting build, wondering what my options are. How visible is a strapping system?

Tight and close like this guy:

gallery_14191_18_121879.jpg

Edited by zemzero

Started my first build and I'm not quite sure how tight everything should be. The forearms fall to my wrists when I put my arms to the sides but they can't get any tighter, or else I wouldn't be able to get them on or off. They are fitted to be almost tight when I flex my muscles. Same for the biceps, they fall right to the top of the forearms.

Sounds like you've already got it about right. The armor should be form-fitting, but not skinny-jeans tight to the point where you can hardly move.

• Like 1

Started my first build and I'm not quite sure how tight everything should be. The forearms fall to my wrists when I put my arms to the sides but they can't get any tighter, or else I wouldn't be able to get them on or off. They are fitted to be almost tight when I flex my muscles. Same for the biceps, they fall right to the top of the forearms. A strapping system and foam liners are the only things I've seen to fix this, I'd like a tight fitting build, wondering what my options are. How visible is a strapping system?

Tight and close like this guy:

Strapping visibility? Black strapping on black under suit is not very visible.

Bicep to forearm straps for the falling forearms

gallery_12157_59_6157.jpg

• Like 1