Centurion spec Thermal detonator

Hi all, could I please get confirmation on my thermal det dimensions?

I'm building a new one to meet Centurion standards and I found lots of text info, but not a clear diagram of the latest dimensions. I can do a graphic if that's helpful for others.

Length - 7 1/2" approx. 187mm

Pipe outside diameter - 2 3/8"

End caps - 20mm

Gaps between caps and control plate - 12mm

Control plate - 122mm

TD clips - The CRL says 1" but I've read threads saying 1 1/8", could someone please confirm?

----------

Thanks!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Hey Terry, my Troopermaster-built TD is:

Length - 7 1/2" 190mm

Pipe outside diameter - 2.7" 70mm

End caps - 20mm deep

Gaps between caps and control plate - 15-16mm

Control plate - 116mm
​TD clips - 1 3/32" 128mm

Edited by Nagedzi

Thanks all. I can't find the larger size of pipe in North American sizes. I assume it's a UK or European size?<br><br>

Would my TD in its current size pass Centurion? I am assuming so based on the CRL requirements, but I want to be sure.<br><br>

Thanks!

Thanks all. I can't find the larger size of pipe in North American sizes. I assume it's a UK or European size?<br><br>

Would my TD in its current size pass Centurion? I am assuming so based on the CRL requirements, but I want to be sure.<br><br>

Thanks!

Thermal Detonator

For 501st approval:

• (A.K.A. O2 canister) attaches to the center back of the belt.
  • Detonator consists of an all grey cylinder, without silver stickers or silver paint.
    • The cylinder is between 2” (50mm) and 2.68"(68mm) in diameter with white end caps on each end.
  • The white control panel pad faces upwards, with the controls/round washer style detail closest to the right end cap.
  • The total length is approximately 7.50" (190.5mm).
  • The thermal detonator is attached via metal or metallic-appearing clips, approximately 1" (25mm) wide.

Other than L2 clip locations there no other requirements so your answer is yes.