Applying Trooperbay helmet decals?

Hey all! I'm having the darndest time figuring out how to get the ESB helmet decals off the backing. Does anyone mind helping this newbie out?

I'm beyond tired, so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

I should get some sleep

I'll sleep later.

Hey all! I'm having the darndest time figuring out how to get the ESB helmet decals off the backing. Does anyone mind helping this newbie out?

I'm beyond tired, so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

I should get some sleep

I'll sleep later.

Ha Sleep is over rated!  I just put ESB decals on a helmet from trooperbay the other day.  I didn't have any problem and they just peeled right off.  My stickers are probably from a year ago so did he redo them?  Are they ripping when you are trying to take them off?

They don't peel off easily, and the backing is rather thick. I'm not sure what they looked like from a year ago. :mellow: *Edit: The decals aren't actually this fuzzy. My camera is just a potato----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Try using a very sharp exacto knife to get underneath the corner carefully. I work with a lot of vinyl stuff all the time and that's usually my go-to for pesky pieces that want to stick to the backing.