New Guy

Hi, my name is Ben and I just recently finished my build of my Stormtrooper ANH Hero version. I would like to get your thoughts about my armor and if it is done correctly. I only want to do the basic 501st requirements. I just want to be able to participate in the charity work, but be part of the 501st. I also do a lot of powerlifting which has made dressing in this pretty difficult. haha! Also, modding my car to change the theme to be Stormtrooper as well.

Not sure if people here prefer large pictures or just viewing it in Photobucket. I'll try this way so that it requires less scrolling.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

The only thing that really jumped out at me was your white elastic connecting your drop boxes to your belt. There should be little to none of that elastic visible on the outside.

gallery_14191_17_6609.jpg

Aside from that, great work, and good luck with approval! Should be an easy pass.

The only thing that really jumped out at me was your white elastic connecting your drop boxes to your belt. There should be little to none of that elastic visible on the outside.

gallery_14191_17_6609.jpg

Aside from that, great work, and good luck with approval! Should be an easy pass.

Oh wow! There's almost no strap showing. I'll get working on that.

Can you get the top of the shoulder bells any closer to the shoulder straps? They should be almost touching.

Other than that and the elastic on drop boxes stated above it looks awesome man!

I'll see what I can do. The shoulder bells use to touch and then I decided to get back into shape and bulked up muscle-wise. Thank you for pointing that out.

• Like 1