AM 2.0 build

Great idea starting a build thread when you get your armor, Phil!  There are a plethora of AM builds on here you can use, and I think you are going to like the kit, (I did).  Just try to be totally prepared before you open that big box of Stormtroopery goodness.  Have your supplies ready and available, and of course keep on researchin' !

I went biceps, forearms, thighs, shins, helmet, then body.  Biceps and the forearms are easy to size and put together.  It'll give you some confidence for the rest of the build.  

• Like 1

You will love it , I did..... Going to order a second one soon . Like Joseph said be prepared with all your building materials and all your research and start a build thread we are all here to help . :-)

Edited by Superbee
  • Like 1

Ok so I posted this on another post but for the sake of keeping build updates on the proper thread here it is.<br>

While waiting on my BBB I decided to start working on the metal brackets that hold the abs and chest plate together. It was harder than I thought but doable. They are not perfect like mr. Nostripes but I'm proud ofor them.