Starting out question

So I have done my research but here is a thought I had and wanted advice. I have found a vetted kit maker that I think I'm going to with.<br>

My thought is to start with ordering and building the helmet 1st. It seems that the whole armor kit seems a bit overwhelming (financially overwhelming too)for a newbie. Maybe with just focusing on the helmet I can take it slow and build confidence. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

That's a solid strategy, and exactly how many people start out. Get yourself a helmet kit and build it up - you gain confidence, experience, and a much better idea as to if you want to proceed with a full kit without having to put up a lot of up-front money.

Even if you decide not to continue, at the end of your helmet build you have a nice collector's piece. :)

That is how I started with my Jango fett the funny thing was after finishing the helmet and doing the various pieces I ended up upgrading and selling my original helmet. TK's are a little different when it comes to that so I think it's definitely the way to go. Might also help you decide if you even want to go the rest of the way.