Glue on armour - What to use to remove?

Did my calf pieces and got some glue on the top ridge. What can I use to clean it up? Also, how good is the Novus heavy scratch remover at removing sandpaper scratches? Accidently sanded the wrong side and have some scratches, not too deep, but its scuffed up. Will the HD Novus polish clean this up?

Thanks...

DD.

I don't know about removing the glue, maybe light sanding will take it off. As for the Novus polish, it should do the trick, it's pretty amazing stuff. The key is patience. Apply a little, rub a little, and repeat until the scratch is gone. In the past I've used it to polish my armor to a near-mirror gloss.

Thanks. I'm going to try this plastics place around me and get the Novus kit. Hopefully it works, was a little ticked at myself for rushing into sanding the one edge (wrong edge) before re-checking it.

Goes to show....check 3 times, glue once. Doh.

Thanks again.

DD.

I can sympathize with you... i not only scuffed up the wrong side... i proceeded to glue the shim to the wrong peice... doh!!!!.... luckily my glue had only start to set... i was able to just peal it off... i was really worried at first.... most of my glue just peals off if its only in the first hour of setting... but once it is completely dry... it wont come up at all... good luck in your repair job and glue removal....