anovos first order helmet

so for those of you planning on a first order trooper build..have you already ordered the helmet? 
should i order it now or would it be better to wait until they're selling the full kit ?

Also there's no option to choose size on the helmet.  Does the built in 'hard hat suspension' allow you to adjust the size ? (I have a pretty big head.  my hat is size 7 3/4)

It is adjustable, however I'm not sure how large it will go. I ordered a helmet in September with the plan of getting the full suit when it becomes available. My thinking was that one, it was still in tier 1, and two, Anovos has mentioned that a kit minus the helmet would be an option so I figured why not. Things have changed since then.. A TFA kit is just on the back burner for the time being because who knows when it will even be available? And I'm pretty sure even the first tier pricing might be beyond what I'm willing to pay. So now I'm waiting on my TK armor from AP and I can't wait. And if a TFA kit never happens for me.. I'll have a pretty sweet helmet for my loft:)

It is adjustable, however I'm not sure how large it will go. I ordered a helmet in September with the plan of getting the full suit when it becomes available. My thinking was that one, it was still in tier 1, and two, Anovos has mentioned that a kit minus the helmet would be an option so I figured why not. Things have changed since then.. A TFA kit is just on the back burner for the time being because who knows when it will even be available? And I'm pretty sure even the first tier pricing might be beyond what I'm willing to pay. So now I'm waiting on my TK armor from AP and I can't wait. And if a TFA kit never happens for me.. I'll have a pretty sweet helmet for my loft:)

yeah i'm a little worried about what the price will be too.

maybe i should start off with a regular trooper