Are my gaps too far apart?

Faolain

Dan,

This may help.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/19372-correct-bicep-to-forearm-connection-anhesb-video-and-photo-references/

The less gap, the better, between the biceps and forearms. 

I think your shoulder gap could also be closer. I try to get the top of my shoulder bells almost touching the shoulder strap which then closes the front and back gaps. Also, I have big shoulders so I carefully used a heat gun to open the shoulder bells slightly which allowed for a better fit and less gap.

Your armor is looking good. Hope this helps!

Here's how I fixed the arms:

dgqVP3h.jpg

The shoulders still need to be a bit closer, I took off some of the return edge to bring them closer.  I fear I may have trimmed too much off the sides when I first trimmed them.  At least one will be covered with a pauldron, and the other with a pouch so it's hopefully not a huge deal.

• Like 1

Nice adjustments on the arms!

I think you'll be fine with the shoulders. I like the slightly flared look. It'll be a moot issue with the pauldron and pouch. Plus, if you look closely at the screen capture images from the movies, there are some stormtroopers with no gaps and others with large gaps in the shoulders.