got armor cool happy dance :)

i just got my armor on thursday (may 8th) . i was so happy when i got the box . i almost was going to stalk the ups men to get it :blink: . i know it was on the truck . then he came to the door (ok i seen him come down the street and stood outside lol) :lol: . i have not been able to stop looking at it . my girlfriend said to me that your new GF is here now . she is cool with it .im am taking my time ok trying to. i got the helmet almost done . the only thing that i am finding out is that the armor is made for a med size person . im 5' 11" 210# deff have to do mod's to it . when i finish the helmet i will put up a pick of it . one ? i do have do anyone here have any tips for me . all is welcome .the more help the better . the closest 501's chapter is like 3hrs from me (KC) and i know i will be the only around here in a ST outfit. thanks all have a good day . TROOP ON :P

i just got my armor on thursday (may 8th) . i was so happy when i got the box . i almost was going to stalk the ups men to get it :blink: . i know it was on the truck . then he came to the door (ok i seen him come down the street and stood outside lol) :lol: . i have not been able to stop looking at it . my girlfriend said to me that your new GF is here now . she is cool with it .im am taking my time ok trying to. i got the helmet almost done . the only thing that i am finding out is that the armor is made for a med size person . im 5' 11" 210# deff have to do mod's to it . when i finish the helmet i will put up a pick of it . one ? i do have do anyone here have any tips for me . all is welcome .the more help the better . the closest 501's chapter is like 3hrs from me (KC) and i know i will be the only around here in a ST outfit. thanks all have a good day . TROOP ON :P

Dude. Envy you. I'm still a few days out before my box comes (left Cali and is at the US/Can border - yah, I'm constantly checking!). Feel like a kid waiting for christmas to come. Once I have it in my hands I can check another one off my bucket list!

DD.

Dude. Envy you. I'm still a few days out before my box comes (left Cali and is at the US/Can border - yah, I'm constantly checking!). Feel like a kid waiting for christmas to come. Once I have it in my hands I can check another one off my bucket list!

DD.

yes this is a check mark on the bucket list . #4 down now meny to go

Congrats man!! Looking forward to updates and pictures!

There is nothing as cool as putting that armor on the first time!! :D

(except maybe putting it on for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... )