PVC cover strips

Buttons

Fixing and re-adjusting my armor from RS. In need of PVC cover strips for the back of the thighs. Have not been able to find anything close locally and have not heard back from RS as of yet, but wondering if anyone has any I could purchase or if using ABS would work just as well. I figured there might be a slight color difference if used ABS, but just seeing if anyone had PVC.

Thanks,

Ben

Edited by Buttons

Wow, Ben...  I can't believe RS hasn't got back to you yet, especially after all the trouble you have had with the fitting.  They really should have stepped up to the plate by now, since you have to do so much extra work after paying for them to build it, and having to return the thighs, only to have them come back the same size!  Hopefully someone who has recently completed a RS build will have some extra they could spare.

• Like 1

Yeah nothing yet. I remade all the strapping and actually fits far better now. Left in the original white bridge straps since those were good and snug but switched the button out since that would hold the arms. Just have to trim up the legs then all finished. Been an interesting experience to say the least, but still fun and lots of learning.