Quality of AP accessories?

From the research I've done so far, the armour and helmet kits that AP does is good quality and meets 501st approval (with trimming and assembly of course). I'm currently planning to buy my TK ANH Stunt kit from him. I like how his helmet lacks the bumps and distortions of the original helmets and feels more symmetrical (just my opinion).

What I'm wondering though is whether you guys maybe able to inform me whether the accessories and soft parts AP sell (like the E-11 blaster, holster and rubber gloves) meet 501st approval straight out of the box or if I need to make modifications to them to meet 501st approval.

Any advice would be great before i decide to make a purchase.

*I know that I will have to get the boots, undersuit and neck seal elsewhere however*

I have AP and love it! You can use everything for 501st approval. The things I had to get were gloves, the hand guards, hovi tips, helmet visor lens and inner drop boxes for the belt. Except for the visor lens, all the other parts I mentioned were for meeting EIB and Centurion requirements. I replaced the lens because the one supplied didn't hide my eyes very well against camera light and sun light. I do have to mention if I remember right, I saw on here where AP was supplying the EIB/Centurion approval drop boxes and hovi tips now. All the things I mentioned, you can get from trooperbay.com or the for sale section.

Edited by Snaps

Kieren

Actually the AP helmet has all the same exact distortions as the movie helmets, slight bump on right eye ect...  I only smoothed up the back/cap which makes it look more symmetrical 

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80