Help! bulging muscles! too tight arm armor.

So bulging might be an exageration.<br>

But when sizing my arms with painters tape acting as the coverstrip, <br>

my biceps will fit in. But super snug. I can flex but bairly.<br>

my forarms bairly fit as well...hands bairly can make it through front of forearms.<br>

I want it to be centurion approved and im not sure of what technique I should use to build it.<br>

do I keep the coverstrip at 15mm And just make a gap where the buttjoint would be?<br>

Or do I make a bigger coverstrip over a gap so it reaches the ridges on each arm?<br>

Or do I make the front 15mm and the back bigger like the legs?

My husband had the same issues with the biceps. He glued a larger strip of abs to the inside if the gap, then once dried added abs paste to the seam. Next, he sanded that down so it looked like one piece, then glued the 15 mm shim on top. www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33508-my-first-build-a-td-from-tm-story/ I would double check if that would disqualify from centurion level. I not sure if that counts as overlapping parts or not.

Edited by Scarlet Trooper
  • Like 1

Make the strips as wide as you need. Having a 15mm strip on a 25mm edge looks awful. Much better to use a 25mm strip if that is what you need. There are no rules for the width of the joining strips so if you cannot use 15mm on the arms, use whatever size makes the armour comfortable.

• Like 2