Rubies Supreme - Value?

My buddy has a Rubies Supreme that is scratched up and has a few cracks in the armor. I am thinking of buying it and reworking the armor for my 18 year old daughter and then just buy an ATA dome.<br><br>

What would you pay for it?<br><br>

Is the oversized helmet worth anything to anyone here?<br><br>

Thanks<br>

Josh<br>

BH-45123

To be honest, Josh, you may have a hard time selling the Rubies helmet on here.  You could always try to list it on one of the auction sites, or better yet, turn it into a piece of artwork!  The possibilities are endless!

8SV37lq.jpgQRCLkT2.jpggT9g28p.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Good idea! ^^ I once used an old FX bucket for a lampshade. It would be great for something like that. But for 501at purposes I wouldn't break the bank for it.

I just thought of something I could do with it, Josh, but it depends on what shipping would be (to zip code 33897)

I have a Rubies that I put way too much money and effort into and it's not yet meeting my own standards, let alone the 501st. The overall quality of manufacturing is pretty bad, a lot of inner attachment plates broke off from the velcro or elastics. If you just want something for John Q. Public, go ahead and buy it. But for something really seriously cool, look elsewhere.

Mine just sits on a mannequin now, as a stand for my EFX helmet, while I wait for my Anovos order. If you want commercial made and what looks to be outstanding, look into Anovos, completed helmet with the armor kit. 

rnVH0Ve.jpg

[/url]

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021