AM Armor...Do you have it?

Hey Michael,

You can take a look at some of the Centurion or EIB threads with AM armor and it will give you an idea how it will fit. At the top of each request page the persons height and weight are there. Here are the links to EIB and Centurion.  Your height shouldn't be an issue at all.

I have the NE armor and I am about the same if not a little larger than you and mine has fit just fine so far. I did have to shim the kidney and I will have to shim the thighs. NE is very similar to AM. I believe one of the makers of NE is the one that makes AM, or the other way around, something to that affect. I could be wrong but I think AM is a little larger than NE. Maybe a more knowledgeable trooper can shed a little more light on the matter.

I am in the process of a build with AM stuff right now.  If you are big it is probably the most viable option.  I am about 6' 270 and similar measurements to you (probably a bit bigger, and I am not running into any problems.  I will say that the ab/chest pieces are going to be a little tighter to my size than I thought.  I thought I would have a little more room, but I think they are going to work just fine.  That is the step I am getting ready to start on so I will know more soon.