Any fm feedback on Efx Collectibles assembled bucket?

Trooping. I'm looking to secure an assembled bucket and unassembelled kit, not necessarily from same source. Like to get the lid so I can mess around with fans/mic (plus, let's be honest, to play with and look a! LOL) while I'm likely either waiting on brown box day, or still waiting on ability to pay for armor.

Edited by Millar007

Trooping. I'm looking to secure an assembled bucket and unassembelled kit, not necessarily from same source. Like to get the lid so I can mess around with fans/mic (plus, let's be honest, to play with and look a! LOL) while I'm likely either waiting on brown box day, or still waiting on ability to pay for armor.

Ā 

Hey Jefferson.Ā  If you are looking to troop in the Efx then you would have a lot of work ahead of you to get it approved.Ā  Unless you were just planning on walking around the neighborhood or using it for Halloween.Ā  But the Efx is not very accurate and would not be accepted in 501st as is.Ā  Just google the Efx and start looking at it side by side with an accurate bucket that you see on here and the differences will stand out almost immediately.Ā 

Hey Jefferson. If you are looking to troop in the Efx then you would have a lot of work ahead of you to get it approved. Unless you were just planning on walking around the neighborhood or using it for Halloween. But the Efx is not very accurate and would not be accepted in 501st as is. Just google the Efx and start looking at it side by side with an accurate bucket that you see on here and the differences will stand out almost immediately.