Chris788's ATA ANH-S

Hi guys! I have my ATA kit to a wearable stage, so I figured I had better upload some photos of my kit for you all to run your eyes over. Hoping to eventually go for EIB once I get my blaster finished, so some Advice would be fantastic!

Rubber gloves with latex hand guards 

20150822_143229_zpsjyvnre9z.jpg

Side Rivets 

20150827_180558_zpslvju1mo6.jpg

Male snap in top right corner

20150822_140029_zpsvoloxfsq.jpg

Inside strapping 

20150822_132559_zpstlnsjjqq.jpg

2 snaps on butt plate

20150816_133604_zpszkiwbuqk.jpg

Front bucket off

IMG_4756-100_zpsfer4nqv5.jpg

Right side

IMG_4755-99_zps7ot7uhk7.jpg

Front 

front1_zpsw5zml0is.jpg

Left side

IMG_4751-95_zpsd8zzpghs.jpg

Back side

IMG_4753-97_zpsr64spca3.jpg

You look great, Brother!!! nice work!

The tow things I would switch off the bat are the left side paper clips. The heads are a bit too domes and arent the tails jabbing you on the inside??

The next thing is you have a sever misalignment of your right side torso. YOu have the right idea of using webbing instead of elastic to keep the halves together, its just that the kidney is riding way high. Shorter strap perhaps? Extra strap at the bottom?

Thanks! The clips do jab me in the side a bit, though I have only worn it once since I have installed them. I have some of these http://trooperbay.com/costuming-accessories/accurate-nickle-split-rivets-and-washers.htmlI can put in, that's if they're better. 

I need to rectify the right side, hadn't noticed that till I seen the photos after I had taken it off, so I will be onto that soon!

Nice work, Chris.  I was also concerned about the clasps and how you had them.  I used them on my Tusken waist pouches and they pulled out with any impact.  They are not structural, unless glued heavily in place.  Yes, the TrooperBay rivets are much more accurate.

Also, on the Thermal Detonator, it almost looks like the straps are overlapping the cover plate.  This is one of the screen used TD's:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/3241-gallery-12157-59-19594/

Nice work, Chris.  I was also concerned about the clasps and how you had them.  I used them on my Tusken waist pouches and they pulled out with any impact.  They are not structural, unless glued heavily in place.  Yes, the TrooperBay rivets are much more accurate.

Also, on the Thermal Detonator, it almost looks like the straps are overlapping the cover plate.  This is one of the screen used TD's:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/3241-gallery-12157-59-19594/

Thanks Jeff. The TD straps overlap the cover plate a little, wasn't sure if it was too big of problem, but I will shorten them up flush with the cover plate. 

Rivets will be changed shortly!  :smiley-sw013:

Beeee utiful armor. I have a suggestion to make it even better. Look at the front view and note how the knee area is crooked at the knees. That knock knee look. My pet peeve. Put some foam into the outsides at the bottom of your thighs. This will push them back out straight. I am on a crusade to fix the legions knees!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by russellr2d2