wireless microphone & amp

Hi Guys,

I've always found that having a wire trailing from the helmet or having an uncormfortable headset on wasn't the best so I saw this & wondered if anyone had tried one:

------------

Thanks

Paul

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 3 weeks later...

I also use a memorex, from the same source as our Aker amps.   The transmitter goes in the forehead area, with a little foam pad for comfort, and it helps to keep my bucket from wobbling.

The receiver, my amp, and an iPod go in my chest armor.  The iPod plays trooper chatter.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also use a memorex, from the same source as our Aker amps.   The transmitter goes in the forehead area, with a little foam pad for comfort, and it helps to keep my bucket from wobbling.

The receiver, my amp, and an iPod go in my chest armor.  The iPod plays trooper chatter.

Where can I find this 'Trooper Chatter' sound effect? I have been looking for over two years.

Where can I find this 'Trooper Chatter' sound effect? I have been looking for over two years.

The official "TK Chatter" is only for approved 501st members. Although you probably could find some loops somewhere.

Edited by C0bra_M3nace