Anh Pre-Scultring Questions

Hey guys!

I'm working on my first CAP-armor kit and will join the Legion before the fall of the year (as I hope :) )

We here in Russia also want to create accurate TK kits. We have access to vacuum-forming device and the main problem for the sculpt is canonical measures and templates.

My research of the topic has draw me at the edge of sadness and despair, because the only thing I've found is very old web-pages with some sizes.

Can you advice me where to start? We don't want to create recats, so, we have only one way -- sculptings. But before we even start to create something, I must be sure that references and sizes will be accurate.

Help me, please. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

That's cool of you to start your own moulds and not recast. I think that if you make it slightly larger than the CAP armour you already have you will be pretty close to accurate. Actual measures aside from what is found in our gallery of the RS suit is pretty much undocumented.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk