Shoulder Bridge Elastics

I've already posted this on my build thread but can anyone tell me the screen accurate method for puthing in the shoulder bridge elastics into the suit? I'm actually using the canvas straps from Trooperbay but I can't tell by looking at the reference images how they were actually put in. I'm assuming that one end of the straps had to be snapped in order to fit the torso armor over your head.

I appreciate the feedback but not really the question I had in mind. I'm referring to the elastic straps that connect the chest plate to the back plate, otherwise known as the internal strapping. I was curious to know what the screen accurate method is for gluing or snapping them in.

They were never canvas. Not on the sandtroopers either. They were 45 mm white elastics. The left side was glued in on both sides (back and chest). The right side was only glued in the back and attached to the chest with a single snap.

• Like 1

They were never canvas. Not on the sandtroopers either. They were 45 mm white elastics. The left side was glued in on both sides (back and chest). The right side was only glued in the back and attached to the chest with a single snap.

That, my friend, is the answer I was looking for! Thanks so much!!

• Like 1