New E-11 build

gregnz

I am just starting to gather parts for a pipe build , have done one in past but what a better one. I started by getting a real stock but tight gun laws one New Zealand may mean it cann't be shipped here (anyone interested in one pm me) is there any one who makes working replica stocks? I will be using 40mm pvc as unable to get 38mm pipe here.

i am looking for the best T-track for my my project and would like to know what you guys suggust.

Many thanks

Greg

I am just starting to gather parts for a pipe build , have done one in past but what a better one. I started by getting a real stock but tight gun laws one New Zealand may mean it cann't be shipped here (anyone interested in one pm me) is there any one who makes working replica stocks? I will be using 40mm pvc as unable to get 38mm pipe here.

i am looking for the best T-track for my my project and would like to know what you guys suggust.

Many thanks

Greg

If you're looking for tracks go to wannawanga.com Roy has the most accurate tracks on the market at a great price.

Or send a message to sskunky here on the forums, he has tracks that are a different shape vs Wannawanga, but still very serviceable for blasters and much lower in price.

It's all about price vs accuracy here, the choice is yours.