JohnB4's 1st Build ANH Stunt AM2

The day has arrived!!  The brown truck with the person in the brown uniform dropping off the brown box on my porch.  Of course the box was clearly labeled FRAGILE and it appeared that it may have been used as a soccer ball.  Everything was well packaged inside and arrived in good condition.

Now other things have happened around the house and this will probably slow down my build.  That will be OK.  I have already learned that much of what gets done, ordering items, ordering from Doopydoos, getting things together, all just takes time.  Just relax and enjoy the experience.  I will have to check again on how to attach photos as I am apparently having trouble  getting that done also.  It will all work out in time.  I will be back at it as soon as I get some of this done.

Congrats!  I'll hopefully have my Big Brown AM 2.0 box on Monday, and I'll be posting a build thread then.  We can keep each other entertained. (:

20150612_134752_zps6f8ngnin.jpg

JohnB4

I believe I got the photos working now

20150612_180807_zpspdluhkfj.jpg

Did not get everything out of the box and of course I cannot get them back into the box and close it. It was an excellent job of packing for the shipment. When I first opened the box there was still some room.

JohnB4

Edited by JohnB4