Looking for higher quaity lenses. and helmet padding.

Hey Fellow troopers. 

I am down to the last couple of details on my helmet. i could really use some help on finding some great quality lenses. I bought AP armor and it came with a light green film but i really want something more to block out flash and prevent transparency. I contacted TK- 1422 about buying from him but he has not replied. i believe he no longer supplies. Anyways if anyone could help out and point me in the right direction of some quality lenses.

Also I need to make a decision about helmet padding. Would you all post pics of your inner dome to give me a feel of how it could/should look?

Look for a specialty hardware store near you and get a replacement welders mask for like $9. Or there are folks on here (and Amazon etc.) who will ship one to you. You're looking for stunt, right? For hero you can cut them out, put on the eyes, and heat-gun them into shape

For pads, I use a motorcycle helmet liner in my ATA cause they're smaller and my head is big. Military-spec sizing pads are good if it's too big for you. They look soft but they're not squishy.

I had the military pads and they were def softer but the advantage of the knee pads is to be able to hide wires better and have a cleaner look. Also, the spongy type like the military pads can hold moisture and get pretty stinky over time and need to be switched or cleaned. The knee pads do not.

They are still comfortable though.

Sent from a galaxy far far away

Edited by TK21029

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...