Landeaux's ANH stunt build

This probably isn't the typical start to a build thread. I did the preorder for the Anovos stormtrooper kit,so there will be a wait for it. In the meantime I will be studying tips and tutorials on the build that are on this forum. My question to the experienced builders is this, What parts of a ANH stormtrooper build are the most difficult/ complex? What techniques should I research about? 

Thanks for the help, I had most of those targeted for study but didn't think about return edge trimming. I have already built a converted Hasbro blaster. I plan on picking up accessories like fans, mic and amp plus anything else I think I will need. Is there any other areas I should add to the list of studies?

• 7 months later...

With the shipping for the Anovos TK's just around the corner, I'm laying out the things I have got to prepare for my build. Hopefully I will be able to start posting about me actually building the kit soon.

Items in hand:

I-comm/aker amp

mic tips by Keith

latex handguards by Karin

rubber chemical gloves

canvas belt by TKittell

fan set by Echo

split rivet set from Echo

boots by TK Boots

rubber E-11 by THG Props

inner drop boxes by kwdesigns

dlt19 by slavefive

snaps/snap pliers tool from Tandy Leather

s-trim from Trooperbay

humbrol tk paint set from Trooperbay

dremel

various grades of sandpaper

Edited by Landeaux

For me, getting my armour to hang correctly (correct gaps etc) on me was my greatest challenge. Not that it was hard; I had to make adjustments and learned a lot. Worth it in the end.

For your list ... Get yourself some rare earth magnets, a variety of clamps, and some painters tape. You'll use them all when gluing things together.

For me, getting my armour to hang correctly (correct gaps etc) on me was my greatest challenge. Not that it was hard; I had to make adjustments and learned a lot. Worth it in the end.

For your list ... Get yourself some rare earth magnets, a variety of clamps, and some painters tape. You'll use them all when gluing things together.

Thanks for reminding me I need clamps and magnets. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...