ESB E-11 hasbro conversion

Need some weaponry advice  :D

Currently using a cast Pugman blaster from RS which I love lots.  I have 2 concerns with it though, firstly kids want to hold the blaster and look at it, which I have no problems with but obviously dropping it would be a nightmare.  My second issue is, it's heavy.  I've been out with it for a few hours this afternoon and my hand was shaking for an hour after due to the weight (yeah yeah, I'm a girl, I'm weak haha).  

Obviously there are differences between the ANH blaster and the ESB, so if I buy a hasbro and convert is it just as simple as leaving off the bits I don't need because I can't for the life of me remember what they are :blush:

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Hasbro ESB conversion please? 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30848-howto-mod-the-new-disney-e-11/

This might help :) but it's the Disney version.

I have a hasbro one too but I took out the electronics out for my custom e-11.

But I hope you could work from the Disney version and reverse engineer it or something so it works for the hasbro one lol.

What is the Pugman made of? It's not a rubber blaster like the Hyperfirm?

No, it's cast resin and very heavy.  Can't tell you how much my arm aches this morning  :huh:

Interesting link James, thanks.  Other half thinks I might be better selling the pugman and buying a rubber ESB instead, just not sure I can part with it.

Edited by Jane

There's a guy from the UK Garrison who makes rubber cast blaster. It will be an ANH but by cutting off the hengstler and the power cylinders you should be able to achieve a decent ESB look, and save your arms some troubles ;):

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28812-made-a-full-rubber-e11-with-ali-scope-rail/#entry365955

• Like 1

There's a guy from the UK Garrison who makes rubber cast blaster. It will be an ANH but by cutting off the hengstler and the power cylinders you should be able to achieve a decent ESB look, and save your arms some troubles ;):

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28812-made-a-full-rubber-e11-with-ali-scope-rail/#entry365955

Very interesting!  Wish I'd asked this before other half bought a Scout Blaster from the US as well as I'm sure it would have been cheaper.

Thank you :D