OSB_Jdawgs T/MC MK II ANH Build

I bought from a vetted seller and that was how it was labeled. They said there were some changes so maybe that's the MK II.  My advisor in our garrison has the same armor, the older version, and so that's what I got.

Now I just got to get started.  A little overwhelming opening that box. 

Started trimming on the biceps.  Finally made my first cuts!!  A little sanding to do in the morning and then ill post some pics and see what you all think.  Just happy to get the ball rolling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been offline for a while. Got a lot done. I've been looking for the post of how to attach the armor belt to the canvas belt with snaps. No luck. Any help is appreciated. I'll post pics as soon as I get a new computer. I think I know, but would like to double check.

• 1 month later...

Looking good. How do you plan on attaching the lenses? Look into Sugru, very easy to work with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cover strips.. 15mm arms, 20mm legs, 25mm back of shins? I know I saw it on here but can't find it again. Thanks.

Arms 15mm front and back. Legs 20mm front and the backs should be the same width, but sized for comfort. The most common for the backs of legs is 25mm.