Opinions on these boots?

-----------

What strikes me is that these boots are already white (only need the sides painted).

The things I worry about for these boots are:

• The sole might be too thin
  • The vertical seam under the fabric u-shape is not directly centered, but is off towards the back
  • The boots may not be tall enough (shin problems)
  • The u-shape is not really a u-shape, because there is one rounded corner and one square
  • There is no loop on the top front of the boots

The only one of these that contradicts the CRL is the u-shape problem, but it is a very subtle difference. What do you think?

note: I am aiming for Centurion.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

If really aiming for Centurion, I would stay on the safe side and continue looking for something else.

Not saying these boots are incorrect, but I just would try to avoid any upcoming problems for reaching that level.

Not very accurate. The black soles look way too thin, and the toes are too pointy.  I'd stick to TKboots.com or Imperial Boots for the most accurate pair.  You could also paint a pair of black boots white. Look for Bass Amsterdam boots on Amazon, then follow one of the painting tutorials here. :duim:   Good luck!