ATA Bycepts Challenge

ATA has a wonky left Bicep for certain. I actually contacted Terrell and ordered another right Bicep off of him to use in place of the original left Bicep. It was quite reasonable at around $30usd. You could try and reshape yours with a boiling water bath or a heat gun, but I am quite happy with two right biceps.

• Like 1

Not sure if just taking off the return edge will make enough of a difference for you. The originals had no return edge, if that helps, but if you are going to try and reshape before pulling them apart, use the bucket of hot water method and some twine wrapped around to make them a little more round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I re shaped mine squeezing it into a more round shape and heating it up. I put it in my vice to squeeze it into a more round shape heated it up and left it overnight. The next morning it fit much better. Steamy hot water would do the same but you need to get it into a vice or squeeze it some how as I did in my bench vice until it cools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk