ESB BUCKET BUILD

• 3 weeks later...

I shortened the straps from the shoulder bells to the elastic under the shoulder to both bring them closer and to rotate them more forward I clipped the excess off the TD clips and put the soft side of velco on the back side of the clips so I don't gouge my armor.

Tip on protecting the TD clips from scratching the back plate. I used a strip of the fuzzy side of some white velcro to protect the plastic on mine. :duim:

Share some fitment pics when you get a chance! I was just going to suggest the shortening of the shoulder bell straps and rotating them forward. You are on the right track.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your successful acceptance!!! An official welcome to the 501st!

A couple things concern me. First, your biceps and forearms look distractingly big. Are your guns really that loaded or were they built a little too roomy? Second is your waist belt. The vertical ends of the belt should be the same or just SLIGHTLY larger than the canvas belt width. This in mind it seems you have trimmed quite a bit off the corners.....maybe enough to consider a replacement. Note in this pic how little is actually trimmed off the cornerspost-12041-0-84515600-1431315263_thumb.jpg

By the way....many of your pics can't be seen. Is this just my Ipad????