E-11 Blaster

Steven, do yourself a favor first. Go and read through several build threads. You'll likely be surprised at what "not handy" people such as yourself have been capable of doing here in the past.

If all you want is to have a kit assembled, it is truthfully very easy to do. It is when you start altering or modifying them that the kits become complex.

If you do that for yourself and still feel like simple assembly and paint are out of your reach, then yes... Vern is a very good person to contact for getting a blaster built.

Good luck!

You should also take a look at this place: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/20869-combined-on-going-accessories-listing/

There you can find a lot of answers where to get stuff ;)

You should also take a look at this place: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/20869-combined-on-going-accessories-listing/

There you can find a lot of answers where to get stuff ;)

Where can I get a E-11 blaster that is all finished and ready to go, I am not a handy person, so I need it complete :-)

Markus has the correct answer. That thread will give you all of the details you need on blaster kits and people to build them.

Edited by Dday
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the link with all that info. Quick question, are the E-11 boasters from rs prop maters good also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they are good

• Like 1