Undersuits - BCG from Academy, anyone use?

I was totally unsure about that too, so I ordered a small and a medium. 

The small was real small, probably a 28 size pant, and the medium fit me and I wear a size 32. 

As for the other sizes I have no idea.

Oh nice! What Under Armour shirt did you buy?

The Under Armour shirt I bought ( Men's UA ColdGear® Evo Compression Mock ) seemed quite a bit grayer than the Academy BCG Pants ( BCGâ„¢ Men's Compression Tight ). 

Ok...that does help me with sizing.

I have the BCG compression gear in both summer and winter weights. Price is great and they seem to be holding up well. TK2311, I always advise our local guys to go with a size smaller than you think you need to get that skin tight fit. We are fortunate here in Nashville to have a couple Academy Sports locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Based on the above, I should probably go with the medium since I'm about a 34 pants. It should fit pretty tight. Are the waists of the bottoms elastic-ish???

Ok...that does help me with sizing.

Based on the above, I should probably go with the medium since I'm about a 34 pants. It should fit pretty tight. Are the waists of the bottoms elastic-ish???

Personally, I would buy a Medium and a Large.

The waist elastic is elastic-e, but I was unable to put on the size Small because the waist didn't fit past my knees. 

Plus, for me it was free* to ship back the ones that didn't fit me. 

*I was a bit confused about shipping the items back so I talked to them via the Live Chat. Per the shipping documentation, there are many factors that come into play so it could or could not cost money to return the items. 

• 4 months later...

I like this...  I ordered from Eastbay and when I got them they just sat in the box for a couple of months.  Time was not available to work on armor most less try on stuff on the road.  When I opened them i SAW the long line in them and KNEW they would not work.

Now I know where to go...

And NO, it's NOT where my wife tells me either !!!    Grin...

Dan