Holster dimensions

I have an RS props holster and after looking at so many other holsters here on the FISD, the size of the brown straps that attach to the canvas belt look too large. I measured them across in width and they are 3 cm. is that normal or should they be slimmer in width?

Thanks. Karin and Steve.

It does look way too wide for my own taste and I guess I can trim it down a bit to those recommended measurements.i tried to compare to other members here who have the RS holster and it does look wider. Thanks for your help.

Sorry to keep this post running but I am about to attach my holster to the canvas belt but can't help notice the size difference fom the Billhag PDF.i just trimmed own the straps that attach to the belt to 3/4 but still the entire holster looks way too big. The width of the holster is slightly larger than 6 inches . The holster strap for the blaster is a tad over 1 inch. I bought this from RS props in 2012 with my armor kit. maybe they changed their dimensions since but please ring in if you have a holster with similar measurements. My concern would be that if I set holes now for this holster on the canvas belt they would be about a half an inch wider. I wouldn't be able to switch out for a new holster if I chose to later on.

Is the Bilhag PDF the most accurate resource for measuremtns or is it all within a general range? Better to buy a new holster?