My first step towards my TK (and greatness!)

I'm in the OH Garrison (Cleveland area). I'm sending my final payment to AP (had to pay via payment plan. Couldn't just purchase in one sitting) this coming Monday. I already have my boots (TK Boots), shirt/pants underarmor, decals (ear pinstripe and abdomen...but will probably use paint), and Blaster (Hasbro)( I have a 2nd back-up Kenner) with attachments from doopy doos; still needs painting. My TK from AP will be coming trimmed with Leather Holster and gloves. I'll have to get the frown screen and darker eye lens and maybe rivets/buttons from Trooperbay. If there's anything I'm missing I need to get from Trooperbay (once their site is back up), please let me know. I'll be getting my helmet harness from a hard hat from Lowe's/Home Depot (maybe chemical gloves too?) that I saw the video on Trooperbay's site. And the industrial Velcro from Walmart.

Hello and welcome aboard, as Carl stated do the research and remember the golden rule, measure twice and cut once :D

• 3 weeks later...

Stormtrooper costume update: purchased some supplies to work on the Blaster. Silver, gold, and black for painting and weathering (Walmart). Brushes to use to paint the abdomen plate buttons and magnifying glasses to replace the scope peephole and use as scope lens (Dollar tree).