Real Sterling Parts / E-11 Replica

Does anybody Know anything about these or this site? Looks pretty snazzy, but, I'm sure there has to be a catch , besides price. 

---------

Thank You!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

I hate the fact thst they wrecked the top asnd scope rail by whatever bolt they added in front of the scope. It's a re-assembled Sterling made from Sterling parts. You can see the weld marks in front of the rear butt and near the mag housing. It's a shame they couldn't have used a little more creativity to make it permanently non firing instead of sealing up the cocking handle slot.

Looks like they made it a dummy receiver, I wonder if it has all the other internal components. So, bottom line it's not worth the $ ?

Reason I'm asking is a fella is trying to sell one for a bit less than the asking price on here.

Thanks for the eyeballs Steve.

Edited by Cantina Security

I bought a "Dummy Sterling" from "Unique Canes". and in the process of completing it. I was happy with their service. Here is my thread. I ordered mine without the scope rail and scope. I made my own scope rail. I asked and they cut the mag down for me.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/12056-my-new-e11-blaster-project/?hl=%20pghtrooper21

I agree that I wish that the Bolt and spring were there. It is how U.S. BTAF guidelines are interpreted. Going to gun shows and asking various Police officers, you get different opinions about what makes a Sterling legal to own. Also gun laws differ from State to State.

I do not want the "BTAF" asking me questions or taking away my "Sterling" because how they define laws. Finding a BATF Approved Sterling is hard to come by. Unless you have a "Federal Firearm License", in which you can buy a complete, firing, working "Sterling",  import a deactivated "Sterling" or weld one together.

Andy