Doopys doo up grade kit

Truimphmark

Hi guys and girls after doing my doopy doo kit I thought about making a kit of bits to make it easier for you guys and I've come up with this one mag clip,one mag end (with OFF on it),one slight pin(metal flat head bit),three Allen screws, one pen spring to be cut for tigger and end cap clip,one roll pin for end cap clip cocking handle with receiver bolt part and front and back end tank scope all would need the love ing tender care of you guys with sanding down and pimping up your doopy doos

OXgA6s0.jpg

YRnxMac.jpg

WlbPeGj.jpg

Z2iXAP7.jpg

Hi mark I can some of the parts are from went I done my doopys kit (my WIP E11)made parts then other bits like the need of mag (with OFF on it) and the end cap clip have been cast of my deact stirling and the glass retaining rings from the tank scope earlier this year when I had the idea of making the kit

This is how I made the mag side clip from looking at pictures that was provided billhag on here and shaped to how I think it look and have done some modifications since then.

aiye0Wn.jpg

J6AwZGB.jpg

sGkD7bJ.jpg

LkAAsMQ.jpg

The cocking handle was made from Perspex and the cocking handle slotted in then I cast it as one piece as to make it stronger.

Also the moulds of the parts of the Stirling and I redone the mag clip.

iJCwfZ7.jpg

cpOZgD7.jpg

vQ05bCX.jpg

xipHKwn.jpg

CjEK3pR.jpg

cb36U54.jpg

sazfxva.jpg