Big Wow ComicFest

Hi,

Im not much of a picture taking guy but I was at least able to take a picture with my brother and a trooper.  I got to ask some questions to a 501st rep, however I didn't get to completely check out the armor or the blasters (too excited). 

10365821_10152428810436692_9035310259256649384_n.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

cool!  I had told myself to make sure and ask questions and take a closer look at the armor and blaster, so I know what I'm dealing with when mine comes in.  what was the question I asked?  "can we take a pic with you" lol.

We even seen you again with the scout trooper and we did this :mellow: as you guys walked bye lol. 

Yep, that was the only question you asked. :)  

I heard that a lot over the weekend though.  Feel free to ask questions though.  This is the place to get answers about anything stormtrooper.

Yep, that was the only question you asked. :)  

I heard that a lot over the weekend though.  Feel free to ask questions though.  This is the place to get answers about anything stormtrooper.

Thanks,

Well my questions were more like asking for a closer look at the armor and blaster.  Seeing the detail personally is Way different and better than pics and gives me a better prospective.  *Sigh*  Well, maybe next time.   

Thanks to you guys for being there, you guys made little school girls of us.

We don't have a problem with people wanting closer looks at the armor or the blaster.  Personally though, I don't hand over the blaster to someone I don't know, but will let someone inspect it up close.  I've had people take up close pictures of different parts of the armor, mainly the helmet, so if that is something you wanted to do next time just ask.

We have several events going on in the bay area, so you shouldn't have to wait until next year to see some of us.