Bulking up and growing up

So I'm hoping to get some tips (or if there is a tutorial out there) as to how to make myself taller and have more of a man-ish figure. I know there are several women who have done this with their own costumes and I would love to get some info. The best materials, best way to go about both modifications, as well as the cons. I'm considering doing both a stormtrooper and clone trooper in the future this way.

Any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

While I can't speak for certain as to what others have done, you could look on smile.amazon.com for some shoe lifts. I'm not sure how much extra height they give you, but as I understand it, it can be an inch or two.

Might help. Good luck! :D

So I'm hoping to get some tips (or if there is a tutorial out there) as to how to make myself taller and have more of a man-ish figure.

Steroids.

Hi Jacqui!  Couldn't resist - it was the first thing that popped into my head.

I'm 5'4" and 140 lbs.

The armor bulks you up quite a bit, even when trimmed to fit well.

With lifts, you'll only gain an inch or two (which isn't going to make much difference) and I don't know if lifts would be comfortable with TK boots (there's no laces to loosen up).

I say just be comfortable with who you are and build your TK to fit well and look good.

The galaxy needs more short Stormtroopers! ;)

You can use foam inside the armor to keep it placed right even though you're smaller inside. Just use it sparingly as a bumper, not a full padding as it can get very hot because of it.

Most people start fitness threads... How to cut the pounds to fit in their armor! I can suggest eating about 5000 calories a day for a few weeks. You will bulk up fast.

Just a joke, please don't do this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk