Help Please

ShavedWookie

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not please lock it down & throw away the key...

But if I can get away with it I'd appreciate some help with a 501st / SW problem.

I have joined up here (FISD) & jrs501st.com to get ideas / help / inspiration with my planned TK & TI:RP build(s). I have also been trying to sign up with imperialofficer.com

But I am having problems validating my account, the automated registration email says to contact an admin if there is a problem but I don't even have enough access to find out who they are & how to contact them. I am hoping someone here is able to guide me in the right direction. I woudn't put it past my being technically incompetent, but I don't think it is - this time.

So the email came through like this:

n70uh4v.jpg

And the link (clicked or copy & paste) leads me to this:

nRRM96J.jpg

I have tried Firefox, Chrome & IE, getting the same result with all 3.

I don't know if it's related but I also cannot access the IOC home page, I am always shunted to the forum page - where noting is visible.

Any help would be awesome.

Sam

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

Have you tried logging in to IOC ? You account is likely already activated so that could be why the link doesn't work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I had the same problem with the IOC website. If you go to the detachment listings on the 501st website on the right of the page (I believe) you will find the detachment's webmaster email. Just shoot him a message and he should get you fixed up in a day or so.

I had the same problem with the IOC website. If you go to the detachment listings on the 501st website on the right of the page (I believe) you will find the detachment's webmaster email. Just shoot him a message and he should get you fixed up in a day or so.

Cool, thanks so much!