YOU DID WHAT!!!!???

Ketariniii

:) I like most of the changes, youhave to maintain continuity with the old to new EP's :)

Going a bit off on a tangent here, but I really dislike this "new" continuity that's been created with EP I - III. For decades before they came out, Star Wars was alive and well in novels, many of which are far better than those films. They were considered canon at the time, but now that the films are out and have changed things around, the books (for the most part) are no longer canon. For instance, I MUCH prefer the idea that the Death Star was conceived by a super-genius in a facility surrounded by black holes near Kessel than by a bunch of hive insects (EP II).

To bring things back on-topic I don't care for the SE editions of the original films, either. I agree that Lucas/Fox needs to bring the originals out on remastered, full THX DVD. The one good thing I can say for the SEs was that they re-exposed millions to Star Wars - allowing many to see them in the theaters for the first time.

To bring things back on-topic I don't care for the SE editions of the original films, either. I agree that Lucas/Fox needs to bring the originals out on remastered, full THX DVD. The one good thing I can say for the SEs was that they re-exposed millions to Star Wars - allowing many to see them in the theaters for the first time.

I agree fully. But he could have done it a bit better in my own oppinion.

Since I carry the movies on my Zune for quick reference (of course I own the DVD's...geez) I took a quick look and they tried to appease fans a little bit because Han and Greedo shot alot more simultaneously than when the first SE came out. but Greedo clearly shots first there. On top of that Han's blaster must be like one of those trick squirt Mr. X. because the laser comes up at an angle relative to the direction he's pointing and makes a slight left turn over the table to fry Greedo.

what I find interesting and Blue Harvest makes fun of this, despite all the changes made why did he still lazily list to the left after saying "I know some maneuvers" I always thought if they were going to screw with it then that was one scene that should of been changed to show the much more agile falcon of ESB.

Since I carry the movies on my Zune for quick reference (of course I own the DVD's...geez) I took a quick look and they tried to appease fans a little bit because Han and Greedo shot alot more simultaneously than when the first SE came out. but Greedo clearly shots first there. On top of that Han's blaster must be like one of those trick squirt Mr. X. because the laser comes up at an angle relative to the direction he's pointing and makes a slight left turn over the table to fry Greedo.

what I find interesting and Blue Harvest makes fun of this, despite all the changes made why did he still lazily list to the left after saying "I know some maneuvers" I always thought if they were going to screw with it then that was one scene that should of been changed to show the much more agile falcon of ESB.

I just picked up LBue Harvest on DVD. Ill have to watch it today after im done with my classes.