TK-29066 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [TM*][117]

SorenM

Much better :)  

Looks really good!  Good luck with your application.

I would upload some pics of your blaster though.

• 1 month later...

Somehow, I'd managed to completely miss your Centurion submission!!!  :(   I knew this would be an easy one for you. Just a matter of time, really.

Even though I'm late to the party, Congratulations my friend!!!    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats my friend :)I'm really happy!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot!.sorry for not replying before now, have been away on operations.....

I see that a congratulations to you is in order as well!.will you gofor EIB? :)

Somehow, I'd managed to completely miss your Centurion submission!!!  :(   I knew this would be an easy one for you. Just a matter of time, really.

Even though I'm late to the party, Congratulations my friend!!!

Thanks so much my friend, sorry to have been on silent listening for so long...lots of reasons!

I can see that I also missed your party, so a big CONGRATS to you on your acceptance into the ranks of the white knights! :)

Thanks a lot!.sorry for not replying before now, have been away on operations.....

I see that a congratulations to you is in order as well!.will you gofor EIB? :)

I need to complete my esb build thread with pictures, and I can't find some time to sort it out..

Before EIB aplication (which is going to happen for sure) I need to get rid of few kilos ..it only takes few cms to close ab/kidney gap..LOL

I need to complete my esb build thread with pictures, and I can't find some time to sort it out..

Before EIB aplication (which is going to happen for sure) I need to get rid of few kilos ..it only takes few cms to close ab/kidney gap..LOL

i had to loose 9 kg to make mine fit enough for centurion, and it is worth it...always good with motivation:-)