Ammo Belt

I was told my belt packs may be a little 'off' not sure exactly what it means, however i wanted to see what FISD said. looking at the other belts i was wondering if i have to trim the sides (top and bottom) of the belt closer to the packs themselves.

This looks like a miniature. What's this off of? If it is real size, there is too much material on the top and bottom of the belt. The squares in the center and the ends were not molded into the belt. They were separate square covers with a raised circle molded into the center then glued onto the belt over the rivet that held it to the cloth belt underneath. There should be no change in angle between the last box and the end of the belt itself.

This is a full scale ANH belt. from the manufacture it was cut too short so i added ends. (which wasnt a big issue when seen, however im still messing with it.) what you are saying how much material should be cut off? 

I am however going for basic entry level. 

gallery_12157_15_25917.jpgThe waist belt should be trimmed to just above the belt boxes with minimal plastic left. But for basic enrty level you are fine. I was unaware of what level you were shooting for.