Mr. "No Stripes" and basic standards...

TK1491

First off, acknowledge the 501st basic standards require stripes, and unless and until that changes, this is moot.

That said, they had every opportunity to put a helmet with stripes on the "She'll be all right..." trooper before they rolled cameras. They didn't. That says something to me, if only "it wasn't important enough to delay filming for one minute".

I never thought they were ventilation. They were blue. I could see that in my Storybook and poster magazines. And in addition to Mr. No-Stripes, there were also how many with less than the "standard" number of stripes, or different numbers on each tube? But since we don't know what they actually signify, going with the balanced maximum number seen as the standard makes good sense.

GO ahead and make a second bucket with no stripes and wear it to casual events. :) And keep pushing for a revision to the 501st standards, or maybe a specific optional exception in the ANH Elite standards. But don't expect it to happen for at least another year. *heh*

--Jonah

I think we need to get rid of inaccurate armor being allowed into the 501st before we start to care about changing 501st rules to allow an insignificant thing like having no stripes on a helmet :rolleyes: