TK-3023 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [TM]

Ah, but you are mistaken Paul. You are winning it. Every kit you sell, every post you make (I'll be watching you) :lol: is a small victory. Accuracy is on the rise. But it's important to remember the goals of the 501st programs, and not make them out to be something they aren't. We have no current award for true screen accuracy. But if the people demand it, we can create it. As I've been thinking about, and hinting at.

For those that didn't get the pun; youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

What would said award be ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wade: I thought we lost ya! I am sure you were out "wowing" people with your armor.

Anyway, It is appreciated that you had the willingness to work with us on this and trim out that 4th tooth.  

I am very curious as to why you switched to a completely different blaster?? The original blaster you displayed in your application was a doopy build(or something very close to it)  that had all the bells and whistles for the exception of a charging handle and a scope rail that was too high. Both of which are easy fixes and with those fixes would bring you into Centurion land.

The blaster you posted on your update photos is (pardon me for saying) weak in detail and because of the missing t-track on the right side I still cannot pass you into EIB. 

I know this may sound a little harsh, but if I was to list all the things that would prevent you from achieving Centurion with this blaster, it would borderline on cruel.

The fixes on your original blaster are easy and would pass you not only for EIB, but would work for Centurion as well. 

Please consider also, looking into raising up your forearms either with foam inserts or straps between your forearms and biceps.

I want to see you with these badges! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.