Questions about the original stormtrooper site

Mattrendar

Just watching a YouTube reveiw of the original stormtrooper armor provided by the website of the same name . Any reviews or opinion of this armor ? Looked good to me but I'm very new to the storm trooper side of costuming . Any advice would be welcomed

I got mine from there but I was ill-advised by the former XO from my Outpost, even if I got a discount price on it. At the time I was new as you and wasn't aware of a long discussion about recasting and what not. When I got the armor I compared it with the armor from other members from my Outpost and I was a bit shocked. It had some flaws, quality wise was poor and the way it was built was just a messy work (I got it ready-to-wear cuz of the discount I got). Only when I got to FISD I understood the mistake I had done. Right then the chances to go for EIB or Centurion pretty much dropped to zero. Since then the CRL also saw some changes and updates, if it was difficult to try and fix it back then it got impossible today.

Since money is somewhat of a problem right now, economic crisis yatta yatta, I have to suck it up and do my best to make the armor decent to troop. Through FISD I found out about TM (Troopermaster) and his work, it's just amazing! I have 1 ANH Hero Helmet done by him, and like everything he does, it's EIB and Centurion ready. That said, his quality work and the price you get for a full built armor, or a kit, is pretty much one of the best deals out there. Eventually I will get rid of my SDS (now original stormtrooper) and get the rest of the armor from him. That's a project I have on standby because I'll be working on a ANH Tusken during this year while I recover from my stormtrooper affair.  ^_^ 

The best you can do is to check the different build topics, decide which stormtrooper you want to do and, well, ask as many questions until you are sure on how to proceed. There's always someone around to help out.