Lightsaber Drawing

starsaber25

Hey members.  I know this is an odd request, but this post goes out to all of the artistic people.  As I have no artistic ability, I am asking if there is anyone out there that likes to regularly draw Star Wars drawings and would be willing to make me a drawing.  It is actually for my son who is 5 years old. 

I have just started going through the world of Star Wars with him because I am obviously a huge Star Wars fan.  My son's name is Jacen if that will give you any clue.  We have watched all of the movies and I have just started explaining to him that he is in fact named after Star Wars.  I even also showed him a picture of Jacen's lightsaber which he thought was pretty cool.  So what I am asking is if there is anyone out there that would like to make a drawing of Jacen Solo's Lightsaber slashing through the Imperial Symbol.

I know I am asking a lot but I was just hoping to maybe catch someone who likes to do these types of drawings as a past time and who could maybe help me out.  I have posted a picture of Jacen's lightsaber below and it has a green blade.  PM me if anyone would like to help me with this.

Jacen Lightsaber.jpg