Detail paint brush

Tolo

Hello troops, 

I was at my local hobby store to get some paint and I saw these little paint brushes for details. It's the first time I see them. I think they can be useful in pinstripe details like the ears or for some touch up. I used them to paint my screws on my helmet without removing them. They are pretty cheap, 2.30$ CAD.

jcul5BL.jpg

rjlRU0f.jpg

Eric

Very cool, Eric.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for those the next time I'm shopping for supplies. Those are some incredibly fine-points on the brushes!

Steve, I just went online and looked these up at a local store for one of the major hobby chains here in the US, and they are available for about $2 per pack. If you check out the website on the packaging in the picture that Eric posted, you can find out where to buy them.

Of note is the fact that he has the "FINE" tipped ones. Also available are "SUPERFINE" tips. These should be awesome for any fine detail painting that needs to be done!

Great find/pick-up, Eric!

They only had regular and fine. Just went on the website, the small bristle looks good too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Tolo