rs versus tm. prices?

Have been reading a lot lately about being ripped off for example by Jedi robes prices etc and was created towards rs and tm after coming upon a post saying tm are cheaper than Jedi robes full package even after trimming etc is this true just been quoted price for PVC Brian Muir edition and with all the extras is a lot of cash ,emailed tm ages ago and had no reply waiting for 501 authorisation for two weeks now so dont know any one yet to talk to ,can any one out there help me

Move along

The suits themselves might not be much less expensive, but the quality and accuracy are so many levels above what you get elsewhere, which is what makes jedi robe a rip off.

The suits themselves might not be much less expensive, but the quality and accuracy are so many levels above what you get elsewhere, which is what makes jedi robe a rip off.

I think there is nothing more to say after what Mathias said!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm just a few steps ahead of ya pal.......AP and RS were my finalists - loved both looks. Some armor makers are just backed up with orders.....even over a year - I found. Don't get down and you'll hear this again and again here...don't rush - as you will see here countless times, it's worth the extra time to get a quality suit you love that will last you thru many troops !

Edited by Lucky Jack

Are rs and tm similar prices it seems that rs do on

Only the Brian Muir version but tm do a few am I fight

I had great service and communication with RS both during and after receipt of my armor.

Indeed you find you get what you pay for.

Patience is an important part of this process. :)

RS and TM were my two to choose between, I went with TM. Wait was around 9 weeks from initial contact to delivery so not bad at all and it's now sitting in a box upstairs as I am too scared to touch it :P 

I'll start building it this week, The TM kit is cheaper than the Jedi-Robe and there are pictures of the Jedi Robe armour on here, don't go there. RS is a little more expensive but a £100 spread covers them all, even including Jedi Robe's current sale. You have to wear the armour so it's not worth trying to save on the armour when two of the best are only a small amount more than one of the worst.